Great low-stress event with grooming completed in your own salon prior to exhibition.
Compete for a chance to win up to $300 in prizes! Free to join. Deposit required.
Limited to 10 registrants so sign up early!
The Spooky Pooch is a non-profit event with your full registration fee benefitting local animal welfare groups. We rely on vendors and sponsors for all event expenses.
Join us and interact with dog enthusiasts from all around Cincinnati while marketing your products and services. Opportunities are limited so register soon for the best booth location!
Think your pooch is the best dressed?
Register him for the Spookiest Pooch Dress Up Contest and Parade!
• Register online before October 13th at 5pm to select the beneficiary to receive your ticket proceeds.
• Prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place People’s Choice.
• Check in at registration booth between 11 and 11:45am to pick up your swag bag and have your pooch’s photo taken, then meet in front of the stage for the parade to commence at 1pm.
• Judging will take place from displayed photo board between 1 and 2:30pm with all winners announced at 2:45pm. Must be present to win.
• Have more than one pooch but don't have the patience to dress them all in their Spookiest attire? Enter one dog into the Spookiest Pooch contest and parade and bring the others for a day of fun on the lure course and other great activities!
and other activities for you and your dog
For the sixth annual Spooky Pooch event benefiting local animal welfare organizations!
Saturday, October 14th 2017 11am-4pm
Washington Park, Glendale Ohio
Dress up your favorite and put him on display!
$10 per dog participant. Over $300 in prizes!!
Time Activity Description
11:00 - 4:00 Lure Course open throughout event
11:00 Registration opens for the Stuffed Animal Dress up Contest
11:00 - 12:45 Spookiest Pooch Contest and Parade - register and get photo taken
11:00 - 3:00 Coloring Contest - hang artwork by grade
1:00 - 1:30 Spookiest Pooch Parade
1:00 - 3:00 Stuffed Animal Dress Up Contest - voting open to all participants
1:00 - 3:00 Spookiest Pooch Contest - voting open to all participants
1:00 - 3:00 Creative Grooming Exhibition - voting open to all participants
3:00 Stuffed Animal Dress Up Contest - announcement of winners
3:00 Coloring Contest - announcement of winners
3:00 Spookiest Pooch Contest - announcement of winners
3:00 Grooming Exhibition - announcement of winners
3:00 Raffle Prize - announcement of winner
4:00 End of event - see you next year!
Register online by October 13th to pick which animal welfare group will receive the proceeds from your registration.
(after this date, all registration proceeds will be donated to the HWB Community Center)
Over $300 in prizes for professional groomers