Great low-stress event with grooming completed in your own salon prior to exhibition.
Compete for a chance to win a Do-It-All show package for PetQuest 2016, Nash Academy training package and other prizes (over $1200)!
Limited to 15 registrants so sign up early!
The Spooky Pooch is a non-profit event with registration proceeds benefitting local animal welfare groups. We rely on vendors and sponsors for all event expenses.
Join us and interact with dog enthusiasts from all around Cincinnati while marketing your products and services. Opportunities are limited so register soon for the best booth location!
Time Activity Description
11:00 - 5:00 Lure Course open throughout event
11:00 - 5:00 Agility Course open throughout event
11:00 - 4:30 Silent Auction opens
11:00 Registration opens for the Stuffed Animal Dress up Contest
11:00 - 11:45 Spookiest Pooch Contest and Parade - registration
11:00 - 2:30 Coloring Contest - hang artwork by grade
12:00 - 2:30 Stuffed Animal Dress Up Contest - voting open to all participants
12:00 - 2:30 Spookiest Pooch Contest - voting open to all participants
12:00 - 12:30 Spookiest Pooch Parade
1:00 - 4:00 Creative Grooming Exhibition - voting open to all participants
2:30 - 2:45 "Sally Break" for all dogs in Grooming Exhibition
2:45 Stuffed Animal Dress Up Contest - announcement of winners
2:45 Coloring Contest - announcement of winners
2:45 Spookiest Pooch Contest - announcement of winners
4:15 Grooming Exhibition - announcement of winners
4:15 Raffle Prize - announcement of winner
4:30 Silent Auction closes
5:00 End of event - see you next year!
Register online by October 9th to pick which animal welfare group will receive the proceeds from your registration.
(after this date, all registration proceeds will be split between the Cincinnati SPCA, the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden and the HWB Community Center)
Think your pooch is the best dressed?
Register him for the Spookiest Pooch Dress Up Contest and Parade!
• Register online before October 9th at 5pm to select the beneficiary to receive your ticket proceeds.
• Prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place People’s Choice.
• Check in at registration booth between 11 and 11:45am to pick up your swag bag and have your pooch’s photo taken, then meet in front of the stage for the parade to commence at 12pm.
• Judging will take place from displayed photo board between 12 and 2:30pm with all winners announced at 2:45pm. Must be present to win.
• Have more than one pooch but don't have the patience to dress them all in their Spookiest attire? Enter one dog into the Spookiest Pooch contest and parade and bring the others for a day of fun on the lure course and other great activities!
and other activities for you and your dog
Over $1200 in prizes for professional groomers
For the fourth annual Spooky Pooch event benefiting local animal welfare organizations!
Saturday, October 1st 2016 11am-5pm
Dress up your favorite and put him on display!
$10 per dog participant. Over $300 in prizes!!